The world is filled with software with useless features and complicated UX like a pandemic.
Look at all the existing software that you come into contact today. Pick out your favorites. Create a simpler versions of them by streamlining the essential features and cutting out all the unnecessary, fatty bits (aka useless features).
- Your software gets done faster.
- No more risk of it slipping the ship date.
- No more burning midnight oil -> Happier employees.
- Less customer support hassles -> Happier Users. You can always tell users who are crying for more features to go back to the fatty software.
- No more trying to figure out which direction to take your company and what products to build. Just take what's out there and make it simpler and better.
- Your software costs less to build (Free software anyone?)
Make Lean Software - make this your new mission in your journey towards software craftsmanship starting today.